Monday, January 2, 2012

REUSABLE BAGS!!!

I am SOOOO excited i found some great reusable shopping bags at the dollar store (talk about good deal) they are made from organic materials and are just the right size I LOVE THEM!! I do not love the store clerks however that act like it is such a huge inconvinence to use these bags instead of their stupid plastic bags. The lady at walmart set them on top of the rounder put  one or two things in each bag and then put all the other stuff in the plastic, i proceeded to unbag them and put everything into two of the four bags i gave her without over stuffing and had plenty of room in the bags for more!!! 

My next adventure in reusable bags is going to be snack/sandwich bags I am working on making some, I may need to purchase a few on etsy to figure it out though! I will keep you updated on how this goes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment